This year is the 25th anniversary of the city twinning between Munich and Harare. We celebrate this on the weekend from September 3 to 5 with a major music festival!
- The twin cities introducing themselves musically
- High-class lineup of 17 artists and bands
- Music from jazz and afrobeat to rock, from folklore to classical
- All concerts streaming online
- “Public-viewing” events in participating venues depending on corona situation
Due to the pandemic, our MUHAG 2021 festival can only happen online. We are turning this restriction into an opportunity: Online we can feature a mixed programme with 9 bands from Harare and 8 from Munich – and show it in both cities! Something that would be impossible to arrange with live performances. So whether you prefer to watch our concerts at home at your desired time, with friends in the garden, or at a “public-viewing” venue nearby, we wish you’ll enjoy them to the fullest!
>> You are interested in organizing a “public-viewing” event yourself? Find more information here.